Wednesday 27 February 2013

Sewing bug is back

My passion for sewing has been missing for a week or so - but it is back with a vengeance. After the success of yesterday's open wide pouch I have made the next size up
Don't they look sweet nestled together? I love making them as well, they are so satisfying. It is one of those makes that you make inside out and never see what it will actually look like until you turn it right way out...and voila, excellent!
I have also made a book bag for my daughter (using my own pattern - you can tell because I sewed the Velcro on the wrong side initially!). She has been using an old Banbury's bag since the beginning of school...I figured it was about time that she had something a bit prettier. And I saw this gorgeous fabric in the shop in Tiverton and couldn't resist!

 Fully lined and totally lovely...I hope she likes it in the morning!
 
I wonder what makes I will sew tomorrow...any ideas?!

No comments:

Post a Comment