Sunday 27 January 2013

Illness

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days. I wish I could say that I have been doing so much sewing that I have run out of time for blogging...this would not be true.

I have had a horrid cold and have not felt up to doing very much.

I had "craft night" - an evening spent with friends doing some craft - and I managed to almost finish sewing the wallet that I mentioned earlier. I am really happy with how it turned out (and found the tutorial from fabricaholic was very clear). I need to add some thick interfacing to make the wallet have a bit more support to it, I also think that interfacing make items feel more professional sometimes. I also need to add a magnetic snap to the wallet - then it is done :) Pictures will follow when I have taken some.

On a different note, I did some hand sewing today (I know...me....HAND sewing...not a sewing machine in sight!). A little felt heart that I hope to fill with lavender and then do as a giveaway on my Facebook page - I want 100 likes for the page before I will do a giveaway so get liking and sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment