Monday 28 January 2013

Happy Birthday Eloise

It is my friend's birthday (well actually 3 friend's birthdays today...but only 1 got a gift from me...sorry to the other 2!

My good friend Eloise turned 30 today - yep, you heard me the big 30. It is scary...I can now talk about things happening a decade ago and actually remembering that time! I have been friend with Eloise for 2 decades!

Onto happier thoughts...here is what I made her


 using this tutorial from Sew Mama Sew. Although I did make the bag slightly deeper as I figured Eloise may want to carry more stuff! I used lots of interfacing (as instructed) and I think it came out looking really professional. Eloise has given me my biggest compliment to date, "it is so well sewn"! Thanks Elo :)
 
I will definitely be making one of these again (or lots of these)...I think they are such fun to do. What colours would you choose?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment